The Supermicro MicroBlade represents an entirely new type of computing platform.
It is a powerful and flexible extreme-density 6U/3U all-in-one total system that features 28/14 hot-swappable MicroBlade Server nodes supporting 28/14 Newest Dual-Node Xeon UP systems with Intel E3-1200 v5 family configurations with up to 2 SSDs/1 HDD per Node.
The 6U/3U MicroBlade enclosure can incorporate up to 2 Chassis Management Modules, and up to 2 Switch Modules for efficient, high-bandwidth communications.
It can incorporate up to 8 redundant (N+1 or N+N) 1600/2000W high-efficiency (95%/96%) power supplies with cooling fans.
This innovative new generation architecture includes server, networking, storage, and unified remote management for Cloud Computing, Video Streaming, Content Delivery, Social Networking, Desktop Virtualization and Remote Workstation applications.
• Up to 14 hot-swap blade servers (28 nodes)
• Up to 196 DP nodes and 392 UP nodes per 42U rack
• Up to 96.5% cable reduction
• Up to 2 GbE switches with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks per enclosure
• Up to 4x (N+1 or N+N redundant) 2000W Titanium certified high-efficiency (96%) digital
• Form Factor: 3U / Dimensions (H x W x D):
5.215" x 17.67" x 36.10" (132.5mm x 449mm x 917mm)
• Up to 28 hot-swap blade servers (112 nodes)
• Up to 784 Avoton nodes (6272 cores) per 42U rack
• Up to 99% cable reduction
• Up to 4 GbE switches with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks per enclosure
• Up to 8x (N+1 or N+N redundant) 2000W Titanium certified high-efficiency (96%) digital
• Form Factor: 6U / Dimensions (H x W x D):
10.43" x 17.67" x 34.45" (265mm x 449mm x 875mm)